Monday, September 30, 2019

Third Time is a Charm!

"May God give you everything that you want in life, peace, harmony, health, and wealth. Have a Happy Birthday!"

Just to think, it's been almost a year since my brother left Korea, but it's been a year exactly since we celebrated his birthday. When you have family in a remarkably closer distance to you when overseas, it's an amazing thing.

During the time he was in Korea, he visited me twice, and both times were just lounging around. He was on vacation while I still had work. Dinner, TV shows, and sleep was our schedule. I was exhausted from work, so I didn't want to do anything else, and he was okay with that, as he wished to relax. I tried to take him around the island the second time he came to visit, but the holiday made the city dead. I promised him if he ever revisited me, I would make it my mission to show him around Jeju.



Fast-forward to July 2019... TJ VISITS JEJU!I kept my promise, and we did the absolute most for the amount of time we had together. There were some places my brother wanted to revisit in Korea and places I wanted to show him in Jeju. A friend and I rented a car for the weekend, and we took a trip to the Alive Museum, the African Museum, some restaurants, and the beach. He cooked a meal that my new friend, Ayanna, enjoyed. We went to Seoul for him to get some Nekkid Wings (his favorite wing restaurant in Korea), visit his funnel cake spot, and freely walk the streets at night without a curfew.








These pictures sum up who and how we are... a mess.  Anyways, Happy Birthday TJ! Look forward to many more adventures. (He might hate me for this 😬.)



Until next time,

Bw.travels6

No comments:

Post a Comment